#GetTogether with a loved one and dine out with your MasterCard between now and 9/15 and you’ll help Stand Up To Cancer!
Artwork by Henry Hargreaves
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
Home made cosplay of the Iron Man Mark 7 suit shown off at animeland wasabi 2012
I don’t usually reblog stuff about Iron Man…but when I do…it’s the coolest shit.
COSPLAY THINGS THAT ARE JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR
take all my money and make this for me
I don’t think the studio has functioning one like this.
The studio would have a grey suit with a bunch of green balls attached to it and a program that layers a CGI suit on to those points.
Meaning this is the RADEST SHIT YOU WILL EVER SEE.
actually the studio does have a real iron man suit fitted to robert downey jr.’s size but it doesn’t have the moving parts. not sure about the visor.
HOME MADE I CAN’T EVEN MAKE RAMEN WITHOUT BURNING MYSELF THIS IS SO RAD
I’m Arya. From House Stark.
I love the sheer panic on his face.
So in English class we had to draw a scene from The Great Gatsby. After the drawings were done the teacher was showing them to the class, and one drawing was a pic of Gatsby reaching towards at the green light, but in the drawing Gatsby didn’t have hands. So my teacher starts saying something like how this picture has hidden meaning and portrays the helplessness Gatsby feels, and the kid next to me just casually says “I can’t draw hands.”